Buffalo Ranch Popcorn
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Hot Sauce*
- 1 Tbsp. dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning *
- 1 teaspoon salt
- POUR the popcorn into a large bowl and remove the unpopped kernels.
- MIX together the butter and Hot Sauce in a small bowl. Drizzle over the popcorn and gently toss to coat.
- SPRINKLE the ranch seasoning over the popcorn and gently toss to coat. Season with salt if desired. Serve immediately.
- *you can adjust both the Hot Sauce and Ranch Seasoning to your liking*