This is so delicious!!
Make sure you have a tea or coffee ready for this treat!!
Cinnamon Bun – Breakfast Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn or little more for less sweet
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (162 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl – air or oil popped – no seasoning at this point.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool while stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract, and baking powder into butter mixture. Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to coat. Spread popcorn in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake popcorn in the preheated oven until coating is set, 9 – 10 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container.