Game Day always involves snacks, try this zippy popcorn with your favourite beverage!
Enjoy the game!!
- 8-10 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- juice of 1 lime – 2 teaspoons of lime zest
- salt to taste
- Pop the popcorn and place in bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil on medium-low.
- Add the chili powder, and stir well to combine.
- Add the juice of one lime leaving just a bit of juice in the lime to spritz the popcorn when served.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a low simmer, remove from heat, and stir.
- Drizzle mixture over the popcorn, toss to coat.
- Finish the popcorn off with a spritz of lime juice, sprinkle with lime zest and add a sprinkle of chili powder for a little more zing if you like!