St. Patrick’s Day Jello Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 small package of lime gelatin
- Heat oven to 300. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat and stir in corn syrup. Add in sugar and gelatin. Once it is all mixed together, bring to a boil on medium heat. Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Immediately pour onto popcorn and stir until popcorn is covered well. Spread onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool. Break apart and enjoy!