So easy and super cute! Just replace Rice Krispies with POPCORN!! The kids will have fun helping create these little gems!!
These can be put in some bright coloured muffins cup liners and top with either jelly beans or mini eggs!
- 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 10 oz of mini marshmallows
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add the popcorn. Use a large spatula to mix until all the popcorn is coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Working quickly, place popcorn in muffin cup liners. It may be a little easier if your hands are slightly damp or slightly buttered – this mixture is a little sticky!
- Top with mini eggs or your favourite easter candy. ENJOY!!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!