Who doesn’t love a good Popcorn Ball?? These are super easy and fun to make!! The kids will be excited to help with this special Halloween treat!!
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 box orange flavored Jello 3 oz
- 1/4 c corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 10-12 cups popped popcorn
- pretzel pieces
- In microwavable bowl, melt 1/2 c butter.
- Stir in jello and corn syrup.
- Microwave again until it reaches a full boil (try 1 min. then more if needed). Stir.
- Mix in baking soda. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in popcorn. (I never actually measure, I just add until its all covered evenly.)
- Microwave the whole thing for 30 seconds more. (You can do more if you prefer it crispy instead of gooey.)
- Then have the kids form them into balls. (We use plastic bags as gloves)
- Add your pretzel piece for the stem